Announcing the Stefan Brandow Pro Model Balance Frame. Stefan has been keeping hammer skating alive for years and continues to be one of the most positive skaters in the community. Stefan’s charcoal grey frame comes with a custom three layer pvc patch and matching charcoal Juice Blocks.
Now with the v2 Balance Frame, you can ride up to 65mm wheels on the outside (with proper soul plates). The mounting channel has been reduced to 38mm to fit all skates. And we’ve updated the frame bolts to be a bit shorter to avoid pushing through the boots.
Also includes white 50/50 laces, while supplies last
Included in the box:
- 2 frames
- 4 Juice Blocks
- 8 axles16 frame spacers
- 6 UFS frame bolts (2 extra just in case)
- Stefan Brandow PVC Patch
- 58mm max wheel size inside
- 60mm max wheel size outside up to 65mm with some soul plates
- 95mm split between 2 and 3
- 8mm axle diameter
- 256g weight per frame, no hardware